What you’ll be doing...
At Verizon Telematics, we guide a connected world on the go.
We’re in it to win it. Today we’re the #1 global provider of fleet management solutions for both enterprise and small/medium businesses—but we’re not stopping there. We’re seizing this unique moment in our industry to grow our market share to ensure more customers can benefit from our best-in-class solutions, encompassing emerging trends in the connected vehicle ecosystem. Our consumer solutions, like hum, create a more connected ride with vehicle diagnostics, emergency assistance, and WIFI.
- Works with a high degree of independent decision making, has a strong sense of urgency and operates with a significant level of complexity in order to:
- Anticipate, prepare and plan for launch readiness efforts.
- Act quickly and decisively in order to address issues before they become problematic.
- Evaluating, communicating and executing multiple decisions periodically.
- Manages and maintains a standardized GTM process to ensure consistency across launches regardless of priority and line of business.
- Provides consistent team updates on GTM launches and status of initiatives across the Verizon Telematics as well as with Verizon Wireless (when applicable).
- Prepares and in some case, will present GTM communication and launch documents to the core (internal facing) teams
- Coordinates and develops launch communications
- Provide Sales and CS tools to effectively sell new pricing/product, service elements.
- Ensures all channel teams understand and can effectively demonstrate the device specifications, features, product(s), pricing & services and requirements prior to launch.
- Identifies reporting needs and communicates post mortem results.
What we’re looking for...
You’re a motivated self-starter. Never satisfied with the status quo, you’re always trying to beat a personal best. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where new challenges come up every day. You are flexible, dependable and work well in varying environments. Learning quickly is personally rewarding and inspires you to take smart risks
Currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, Technology or equivalent major degree program with an expected completion date between December 2018 and June 2020
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Preferred Completed Courses: Strategic Management, Managing and Using Information systems, Foundations of Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Business Communications & Research)
- Currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- 3.2 GPA or greater preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present effectively to audiences virtually and face to face.
- Skilled in developing internal communications for various audiences.
- Graphic design and or video production experience desired (but not required)
- Social media savvy as a communications vehicle
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2282771-telematics-marketing-go-to-market-internship-san-diego
• Post ID: 35031282 sandiego